Welcome to the Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Forums!

Home of the chaotic, mystical and powerful clashers from Clash of Clans, Chaos Within! Feel free to comment on any of the forums below at your own discretion!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clan NEWS & UPDATES

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clan NEWS & UPDATES Empty Clan NEWS & UPDATES Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:52 pm

Curc1c

Curc1c
Builder
Builder

Welcome to one of our most important sections of the forum, the place where you find all the news and updates from our official clans: Chaos Within, Chaos Feeder, Chaos War Clan, Chaos Cup Hunt and too many to name, we will update this section regularly with news and info on how the clans current peformance is to date!

So be sure to check here weekly for more information on the clan... Cheers. Smile

Youtube Channel link for Chaos Within: www.youtube.com/chaoswithincoc

Please be sure to hit the Subscribe button on Kame & Stejae's awesome Youtube Channel! Thankyou.

https://chaoswithincoc.board-directory.net

2Clan NEWS & UPDATES Empty Re: Clan NEWS & UPDATES Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:38 pm

jezzster21

jezzster21
Bronze
Bronze

Awesome! Chaos feeder rules! I like the Youtube Channel are Stejae and Kame on the forums?

3Clan NEWS & UPDATES Empty Re: Clan NEWS & UPDATES Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:44 pm

Zahra

Zahra
Bronze
Bronze

Who are Stejae and Kame?

4Clan NEWS & UPDATES Empty Re: Clan NEWS & UPDATES Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:02 pm

Curc1c

Curc1c
Builder
Builder

jezzster21 wrote:Awesome! Chaos feeder rules! I like the Youtube Channel are Stejae and Kame on the forums?

I'm glad you enjoy Chaos Feeder and the Channel, Kame says he will join as soon as he can, whilst we don't know about Stejae yet.

Zahra wrote:Who are Stejae and Kame?

Kame is the Leader of the official Chaos Within and he started the whole thing, Stejae is known for helping Kame with the Youtube Vids and... Lack of donating troops.

5Clan NEWS & UPDATES Empty Re: Clan NEWS & UPDATES Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:40 am

Zahra

Zahra
Bronze
Bronze

Curc1c wrote:
jezzster21 wrote:Awesome! Chaos feeder rules! I like the Youtube Channel are Stejae and Kame on the forums?

I'm glad you enjoy Chaos Feeder and the Channel, Kame says he will join as soon as he can, whilst we don't know about Stejae yet.

Zahra wrote:Who are Stejae and Kame?

Kame is the Leader of the official Chaos Within and he started the whole thing, Stejae is known for helping Kame with the Youtube Vids and... Lack of donating troops.

Oh ok! That explained a lot!

6Clan NEWS & UPDATES Empty Re: Clan NEWS & UPDATES Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:46 am

jezzster21

jezzster21
Bronze
Bronze

I thought kame would be joining soon? Or is he busy creating a video with Stejae? Cause I really want to meet him since he isn't in Chaos feeder.

7Clan NEWS & UPDATES Empty Re: Clan NEWS & UPDATES Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:53 am

Curc1c

Curc1c
Builder
Builder

jezzster21 wrote:I thought kame would be joining soon? Or is he busy creating a video with Stejae? Cause I really want to meet him since he isn't in Chaos feeder.

I might have to re-ask him again, I heard Kame & Stejae were planned on creating a Youtube video on Clash of an attack strategy involving this awesome song:

But also Kame owns an alternate account in Chaos Feeder known as 'Lil Kame' so you'll still be able to communicate with him when he is online. Smile

8Clan NEWS & UPDATES Empty Re: Clan NEWS & UPDATES Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:06 am

Zahra

Zahra
Bronze
Bronze

Curc1c wrote:
jezzster21 wrote:I thought kame would be joining soon? Or is he busy creating a video with Stejae? Cause I really want to meet him since he isn't in Chaos feeder.

I might have to re-ask him again, I heard Kame & Stejae were planning on creating a Youtube video on Clash of an attack strategy involving this awesome song:

But also Kame owns an alternate account in Chaos Feeder known as 'Lil Kame' so you'll still be able to communicate with him when he is online. Smile

Hahaha cool song!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum